View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #13
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The "Read" button is greyed out until the download of the book completes. Afterwards, it becomes active and, pressing it, takes you to the reader.

So, if you got that far, I would say that there was a problem elsewhere, not on your tablet. Did you try a different book? It could be a problem specific to the book, or a more generic server problem.
Yes, I tried several from different series and publishers but they all seemed to have the same problem. Now that I sort of know how to mask the fact that my NT is rooted, maybe I'll ask for help if have similar problems. I may give it another try this weekend.

Thanks.

-Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote