View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine View Post
It is more of a satisfaction of reaching a determined percentage mark. Say you are reading War and Peace, and you have been reading for 45 minutes. You see that you have reached 25.9% and you say, okay I will read to 30% because it is almost around the corner.

It is more of making easier the setting of short milestones to encourage reading. I had this hack on the PRS-505 (Sony eReader) and really loved it!

Okay, I can understand your point of view, mate. I would probably use such a hack myself.

Cheers !
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote