View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #69
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Is this true? I don't have v2.6.1 yet but I do have the tiled Home screen on my v2.5.2 Aura. I've never had to use the 'Manage shelf' option. Opening any book from a Shelf's booklist page has been enough to put that Shelf tile on the Home screen.
I'm pretty sure it's the case, at least with the glo. PeterT mentioned it as well and that's what made me realise the pattern, since most shelves weren't showing up...
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote