View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
Buran
Geek
Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis Waterproof 32GB 3G (without offers)
Downloaded it and am working on trying to match the color of the Kindle case, front and back. Alas, I don't have my Kindle with me at work, and besides, it's already got a skin on it. Anyone got a good match for the case colors in hex format (e.g. #FFFFFF for white)?

My idea is to have a skin that almost 'disappears' by mimicking the colors that are already there, although there is text on the front at the top in the Amazon font (to replace 'Amazon kindle') so that it resembles the original design.

Now to come up with something to place on the back where the serial number is located. Maybe something like 'Designed on Earth. Assembled on Vulcan' or something silly like that that won't be noticed at first glance.
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote