View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #237
beckybug3
Enthusiast
beckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbeckybug3 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kobo Touch, a dead Kobo Aura HD, and a dead Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodeity View Post
I was having an issue with pages looping back after say, five or six and then keep doing several times until it lets you continue. I read a post elsewhere (can't remember where now) that getting rid of the page borders fixes this. I found you can leave the border setting at the first step ( almost gone) and it works just as well. No more looping. I do think however that this is an issue that needs to be rectified in the next F/W release.
I have that same looping issue whenever I have archived a book and then unarchived it on my Touch. Every book that I have done this too will suddenly get the looping problem. Hopefully Kobo will explore this issue, because my books were NOT corrupt prior to being archived.
beckybug3 is offline   Reply With Quote