View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
How do I copy and paste an image into the body?

You know, like people have the cover image of their books in this, the body, of their message. (Like in the Shameless Self Promotion forum.) I would like to use the Amazon cover image (right from their website). (I attached it.) It's just about the right size (300x300 pixels), but when I try to copy and paste it--no dice. I googled to try and figure it out and there's all these photoshop and outlook express answers, but I only have paint.net. Any EASY way of doing this?
Thanks, Bear
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	angryjudgment.png
Views:	290
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	100735  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote