View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:10 AM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
So far I haven't had any problems like what I've seen posted on the board. No discolored light spots, no problem keeping the correct time. My only problem has been getting used to how sensitive the touch screen is (and I imagine that will get better as I get used to the reader). I like how you can have your books as a list or the cover in the collections and of course the convenience of the built in light. It does feel a little bit heavier than my Kindle Keyboard but that might be because it is a bit smaller so the parts are in a smaller space.
Congrats! I love mine! It's my sole reader. You can easily add your own fonts to the PW. See our font thread. It has lots of good information.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote