View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
I think someone linked this a few months ago. Although instead of just a "fail blog," IMO he should try actually pointing out how these could be improved. The internet is too full of destructive criticism.
According to the site he used to, but he came under attack for it:

Quote:
NOTE: I used to offer a free cover redesign to any author whose book was featured here, but because a couple of hyperventilating "sweet snowflakes" accused me of posting these covers as nothing more than a cynical "negative business model" to drive readers to my cover design site, I've ended that offer. Because the NERVE of offering a free gift to good sports! The VERY NERVE! Harumph!
I only know that cause its right on the first page linked above...
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote