View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #14
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
You must be speaking of a different booksonboard, the booksonboard I buy from applies the Rewards on the next book you buy. It's also more of a hassle to get the rewards since you have to email them to get the credit.
There's a direct discount, before the reward dollars. At least, the price to be paid, is the discounted price. I'm talking about the BoB price being inferior to the listed price. For example, "The Stand", by Stephen King:

Fictionwise:
- General clients pay 17,95USD
- Club members pay 15,26 USD

Books on Board:
- General clients pay 15,26USD

Note that the discounted price is the same in both ebook stores, but in Fictionwise, you have to be a (paying) club member to enjoy the discount, in Books on Board, you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
I never said I read them ALL! LOL
I have read a lot though. During July I read about 35 books. Some were dead tree.
I have to keep lists of every book I buy and mark them off when I've read them or else I know I'd never remember to read them.

Laine

And yet, 35 books in July equals more than 1 book/day! If you keep that rythm, you'll read those 1500 books in 4 years!
Over is offline   Reply With Quote