View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #7
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
BooksOnBoard have "reward dollars". Every site seems to have some "scheme" or other .
That's right. But at least the discounts are applied to the prices, while in Fictionwise are only for Club members. And even then, most of the times the discount is through micropay, which means you get the discount in the next book you buy, not the one you're buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
I buy every month's Webscription at Baen. A hardback costs A$60+ in Australia so Webscriptions are great value. (I did buy 2 hb copies of Time Spike because my Tuckerisation was in it.:-) )
In 4 years I've bought more than 1,500 books from Fictonwise. The micropay is handy when you only want one book to keep down the charges on your credit card.

Laine

Wow! I said above I wasn't a voracious reader, so I just can't even imagine how can someone read 1500 books in 4 years! That's more than 1 book/day! I'm really slow...
Over is offline   Reply With Quote