View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:36 AM   #1476
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I get that all the time after checking out with PayPal. I just go to my Library and the book is there waiting for me. So be careful you may end up paying more than once if you try again. Look in your Library first to see if it really did go through, almost every time for me it did.
I don't ever got to the point where I can actually enter my payment details so I can't see how they could charge anything.

Working with their support is an exercise in frustration. They ask 1 question, I reply. Hours later they come back with another question/request for screenshots. I reply and the cycle continues. Why can't they just ask everything once?

The latest is whether I tried using it without a promo code, but the screenshot I attached clearly shows that I didn't.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote