View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Or you could just have simple english... LCD uses transmitted light, eInk uses reflected light and that seems to be easier on the eyes for many people (including me)...

I say seems to save this thread degenerating into the usual LCD vs eInk battles from those who have no trouble with LCD to those who hate them as a tool of the devil... and it's all anecdotal anyway... personally I'm in the eInk camp for general reading and that's a good enough anecdote for me - I don't give a damn for those who disagree, they don't have my eyes or my migraines so
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote