View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #15
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
Must not be a very good clip on light. Mine hasn't finished a set of batteries yet and is probably up to at least 20hrs of use on the two lithium button batteries in it. Built in light would be extremely nice, but I can't justify spending $140 on a new ereader simply to get one with a built in light. If mine died tomorrow and crazily wasn't under warranty suddenly, I'd deffinitely get one. That or if I can talk my wife in to inheriting my current one and actually using an ereader (she uses her ipad, and that took about 9 months of pulling teeth to get her to do that. Only willing to because of a large number of free books she can read by swithing to ebooks).

Still and all, its nice, but seems to be a pretty limited upgrade when I can't help feeling like this is an interim release before a real new 2nd generation nook simple touch.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote