Thread: Kindle "spam"
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #2
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I think the article makes a good point, and it is becoming a problem.

I'm not sure of the solution though since it is probably impractical for Amazon to hire a stable of book readers to approve submissions. But if they want to, I'm hating my job today and would love to apply.

So what other solutions are there:

1. Amazon removing a book after a certain number or percent of refund requests?

2. Amazon adding a review option of "I think this book should be de-listed" and taking action after 100 people agree?

I'm not sure. Those two suggestions would probably incite author wars to knock all the competition off the bestseller lists.