View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by drMerry View Post
Thank you.
I had the idea of using s/r when there where new fields indeed.
My reason for using ids is to have some less labels (Quality.Image, Quality.OCR are 2 labels against Quality with multiple values)
But also to have some quick options like ImageType:False and tags:comic to find comics not having set the type of used images.

What is your reason for using Text in stead of ids?
The type of text field I chose allow you to pre-define the values used (a menu). That is all the user can enter.
ID, I got lost. on this one
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote