View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Trantor - Wiki

"Trantor is depicted as the capital of the first Galactic Empire. Its land surface of 194,000,000 kmē (75,000,000 milesē, 130% of Earth land area)[2] was, with the exception of the Imperial Palace[3], entirely enclosed in artificial domes."

I lived 3 levels down and a short distance (spinward) from The Imperial Palace.

And Trantor is still not on your list!. I'M WAITING.

Never mind, I'll settle for अमेरिका के संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका as where I live now. (Forget Klingon, I like Hindi better)
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote