View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #14
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I'm reading this thread with interest as I just ordered two K3 EBRs and am just entering the ebook world.

If the reboot issue were bad enough, what EBR would you consider in place of the K3? Do any of the other EBRs have reports of similar behavior?

That's a little disconcerting and I hope it's not very widespread. I'm not sure I'd be interested in tolerating even one reboot/month. Shucks, my Windows PC doesn't spontaneously reboot. I'd sure like to think my EBR is rock solid.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote