View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #3
Shades
Zealot
Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shades ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OnePlus 5T + @Voice, Nook 1st Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You are not likely to get Android tablet for 200 in an E Ink device but look at Boox. It does what you want mostly. E Ink use front light, not backlight.

Dale
Well, not exactly a tablet, just a tablet sized ereader running Android. Boox look like they're hit and miss when it comes to quality.

I have seen several references on the form to the Booyue T62. Can anyone comment on its performance? Is it capable of TTS? Granted this device is Chinese and I do have done quality control doubts

I like to tinker with my tech devices, so having to root to get some of the features I want isn't an issue.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote