View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #9
PaulFreund
PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.PaulFreund understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Status bar? I see no status bar on mine. Hence I added the power button thingy...

I don't mind "tapping out" with the power button as this is now "standard" across quite a few apps. (I added an extra "nice to have" on yours that I just figured out so a single tap in fact presses twice via powerd_test -p)

But thanks for all the other tips and changes! Great work btw
The status bar can be set visible or invisible with the fullscreen flag in the config file (with status bar I mean the black bar at the top the displays title/battery/wifi/time).

In you pull request you do this:

Code:
SSSTATE=`lipc-get-prop com.lab126.powerd preventScreenSaver`  # The previous setting
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.powerd preventScreenSaver 0 # prevent screensaver for the application lifetime
and

Code:
( dbus-monitor "interface='com.lab126.powerd',member='goingToScreenSaver'" --system; killall mesquite; lipc-set-prop com.lab126.powerd preventScreenSaver "$SSSTATE"; restart pillow; powerd_test -p; ) &
In my js code I do this to change the state of the statusBar (in this example hide):

Code:
kindle.messaging.sendMessage('com.lab126.pillow', 'interrogatePillow', {"pillowId": "default_status_bar", "function": "nativeBridge.hideMe();"});
At the moment I try to implement your features using js, I'll tell you when it's done so you can test it
PaulFreund is offline   Reply With Quote