View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #5
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
I definitely use more data services on my iPhone, than I did on my old HTCs.

On the other hand, the new Android 2s are jumping into the fray with gusto, and in the last two months of 2009 Android hits jumped 55%. Realistically, with the wider of range of Android hardware coming to market in the next few months, some with 4.5" screens, I'd expect that Android will surpass the iPhone by this time next year (just like Chrome surpassed Safari in 2009). Pity the Android UI still sucks compared to the iPhone, but on the other hand, it's improving rapidly.

Hey KJK, you are not Steve Jobs, are you? You live and breathe Apple....
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote