View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 03:37 AM   #16
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppowell002 View Post
I'm new here and posted this issue on my introduction before I found this forum, sorry.
I use My Library to create a list of books I want to buy later. Today all my unpurchased or wish list books were missing. I have checked all the tabs... I'm Reading, Purchased and Trash but they are gone. This is terrible for me because that is the only record I keep of what I am going to buy read next. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Thanks
I've had the exact same problem for several days now. They were all there one day, and gone the next.

I've gone back manually to the pages of some of the books I had saved for later (or clicked "get a preview" for) and the "get a preview" link/button is gone from them and they say they're in my library already. Except that they're not - only the books I've purchased (plus free books I've added and downloaded) are there.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote