View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #28
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
I'm from Toronto... but, alas, I do not know my neighbours, so I don't think I'm the Gent you wonder I might be.
T.O. T.O. T.O.

ahi, Toronto proper or GTA? ( I'm in Vaughan )

Btw, I converted Jellby's 'Memoirs of Casanova.epub' into my readers' .imp formats, as they can't read .pdf ebooks natively.

Otherwise, your .pdf would only be images if converted with PDFRead. I do, however, prefer accessing the text directly for look-ups, highlights, etc..
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote