View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
Do you also change the slope of your staircases in order to deviate from the building code by just the right amount?

- Ahi

Ps.: If you aren't just complaining for complaining's sake, I'll be happy to post a Just-for-JSWolf version... just tell me what the perfect paragraph indentation is.
I'm just pointing out things that if I had wanted to read it, I would like fixed. But no need to fix them. But what you see is that I cannot do any of the things I mentioned. You'd have to do them all. The source won't do me any good as I don't have latex. So from the standpoint of your having to do all the fixes, PDF is not the proper format.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote