View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #21
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I would like a 13pt very much

I'd be fine without the fixups, no problem at all. And I can live without the LaTeX file. LaTeX certainly has its strenghts, but...
It's a pain... particularly at this size. I know.

I'll get around to the fixups... if you are not too quick a reader, possibly before you get past the 9000th page (a few hundred pages whereafter the more annoying issues start).

Errr... it's definitely hairy in the Supplement. But seems otherwise not too bad for the upsizing. It's 14pt, as I realized I did not know how to easily tune it up only to 13pt. Let me know how this is.

- Ahi
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Casanova_-_Memoirs_-_Large_Type.pdf (17.35 MB, 327 views)
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote