View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #16
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post

With regards to typesetting information, it was generated with XeLaTeX using 11 pt embedded Adobe Garamond (but it isn't looking great, so I'm going to change the font)... 90mm by 120mm page, minimal borders (the exact dimensions I do not recall off the top of my head).
What else did you want to know?
No, I think that was all

With a PDF, I'd be interested to know such things - and a colophon would be a good idea. I think the book looked nice, and even if the type and the rendering weren't 'ideal', it was still nice and a good choice of font. Too small for me, but then I can just make my own book
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote