Thread: After K2?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Now that we see the changes apparent in K2, what do we expect to see in K3?
Will they copy features from Ipod Touch and Iphone?
Bigger screen?
Additional wireless features?
Color?

What's the thinking out there and when might we see K3?

cheer
Will they ever make a device with a larger screen that can read tables and diagrams for the college crowd? what a boon that would be!

Will they ever get their heads out of the sand and find a way to go world wide? Wireless isn't even necessary.

After seeing how they butchered (only in my opinion, of course) the Kindle2, I don't have a lot of hope.

I will hold onto my two Kindle1's until they die a from being loved to death, and by then.........who knows?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote