View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 03:24 AM   #18
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
Jetbook & Jetbook Lite are fine - it's the Mini that's difficult.

I never had problems with cards in my Jetbook (which my wife now uses) or my Jetbook Lite ("borrowed" by my sister three years ago but she's talking of getting a Kindle so I may get it back) - just the Mini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyS View Post
crich70: "EDIT: By the way, I've never had a similar problem with my JetBook Lite. It has been happy with any card I've plugged into it."

If I have a problem with a book that is on the card in my JBL, I blame the card. However, I have put a few books in the internal memory of my JetBook Lite and the JBL can't open them, and I can't erase them, so I figure something is wrong with the hard drive in the JBL. Oh, well, at least the software in the JBL still works. One time it couldn't read a book or 2 on an SDHC card, so I had my computer look at the card to see if I could do anything, and my computer said upon "sensing" the card, in effect, "I see something wrong there, should I try to fix it?" I said the equivalent of "sure", it did, and later the JBL was able to see and open the book. Hilarity ensued.
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote