Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #103
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapline View Post
Completed report 10 on Github as you requested.
Glad it wasn't my error but sorry it's caused you extra work.
Many thanks
Michael
Hey, not your fault I didn't keep up on what was happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I was wondering if that was the case. I had the same problem for a hacked version of Modify ePub I have. You probably have the solution by now, but...

You need definitions for InvalidEpub and ParseError. Get the latest Modify ePub. I assume that is where you got your original container.py from. The appropriate definitions are at the top of container.py.
I just imported what was already in use, added some methods I found useful, and overrode write(). I'm perfectly happy to poach what kiwidude has already done if it's already solved there
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote