Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #100
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Please submit a bug report on Github? I haven't gotten home from work yet and I have a lot of things I have to do tonight; my memory sometimes isn't so hot If it also blows up for me I'll of course remember, but a Github bug report is the best reminder since my browser always loads Github.

EDIT:
So, on the way home I was doing some poking around and it looks like in 0.9.19 the calibre.ebooks.epub.fix package was removed. I depend on the Container class within that package, so I'll need to spend some time to figure out the best way to proceed. Either to copy the Container from 0.9.18 and modify it for my own local copy, use another Container if that class was just moved somewhere, or something more radical. Unfortunately this won't be a quick fix, so definitely no solution tonight, but if things go well by the end of the weekend maybe. Still put in a Github bug report though please

Last edited by jgoguen; 02-15-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Found some more info
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote