View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #14
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Yes, another lesson to be learned from this hard-up, failing business... when will the "Knock Apple brigade" learn that there's more than one business model around... as said above, let Samsung have their mass market sales for less than a third of the profit that Apple made from their failing business...
I'm not a Samsung fan for a variety of reasons, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet on Samsung being a greater long-term success than Apple. They are simply a far more diverse company and capable of doing their own manufacturing. Apple is very good at what they do but their revenue is based on a limited portfolio.

Not trying to start a fanboy war or anything, I just find it to be an interesting point of discussion.