View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #324
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Maybe it is a jpeg or other artifact, but I see color variation in those photos, similar to what I have been seeing on my own KPW screen, perhaps a little less intense. What I'm 'seeing' is, roughly, a triangle of pale magenta in the upper left corner, below that a diagonal band of pale green, and pale magenta in lower right. The brighter shot shows this more distinctly (again, to my eye).
Unfortunately, on my work monitor (rather than my little laptop from which I posted last night), I can also see the color variations. Sigh. (Referring to techiegirl's photos, although I'm kind of hoping she doesn't come back and read this.)

For those who have returned, how do you prep your Kindles for return? Do you remove your personal content/de-auth the device? I'm getting ready to ship the color blob unit to Cupertino and I'm kind of nervous about leaving my pdocs on there. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Trauma Doll; 10-11-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote