View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #169
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
You can create it yourself ( just like this one ). But more importing thing is keeping it updated. Therefore maybe you're right on requesting this from GM.
Others can add success reports to a wiki (which is good), but I also think that long list in the simple debricking first post adds "credibility" (or incredibility) to it. And I like the notoriety from that list. I grin every time I see it.

Although non-members can edit the wiki, many will not know it exists (unless I link it in my first post). Keeping two lists will be more maintenance, while trying to keep them in sync.

Life is full of tradeoffs, and this is no exception.

I think I will keep my list (for now).

However, if you find anything I missed, go ahead and add it to the wiki, and I will use that information to update my list.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-22-2012 at 10:42 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote