View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #15
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
ACCESS has just said recently that we will see ACCESS based phones outside the US first. Especially if it is a non-Asian rollout (aren't they based in Japan or China?), it means to me they are having trouble getting any phone makers in the US to use the OS.

I think I saw that at Ed Hardy's article at Brighthand, but not sure.

Anyway, I fear that ACCESS could turn out to be similar to Cobalt in terms of getting it on phones.... no phones sold.

Btw, I have some shiny ads about a Cobalt phone that was apparently just about ready to ship before Cobalt died, again in Asia I think. I'll have to scan them and share it here when I get a chance for nostalgic purposes.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote