View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 09:42 AM   #14
JAcheson
Tech Writer
JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JAcheson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch, Vizio Tablet, Nexus 10
I say call me back when it's shipping, and we'll see how much of a juggernaut it is then.

As for Palm and Access, Access should be shipping product Real Soon Now, and Palm is probably only a year out. They should both beat Google to market, and if they don't, they deserve to lose.

It's not that I'm down on Google, it's just that this is still so much vaporware. And I've heard way too many "amazing Linux platform coming soon" stories to get my hopes up prematurely.
JAcheson is offline   Reply With Quote