View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
mobi creation tool for Windows 7?

What do you guys suggest using to create ebooks in in mobi format for the Kindle 3? I've looked at Mobipocket Creator but I've read of lots of people having lots of issues with it unless they're using Windows XP. Unfortunately, I'm not using an eight year-old OS.

Do any of you have any luck getting Mobipocket Creator to run correctly under Windows 7, maybe in compatibility mode or is there some better alternative?

Thanks guys.

- Byron Followell
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote