View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
No.. I assume is wifi is broken. I bought it for music only (it was real cheap). It was plain that it was without wifi but I didn't care.

But to my original question... there's no way to drop and drag a book onto iTunes and sync? I know you can get books as "notes" and do it that way but I would have though you drop a ebook onto it if you had a reader app.....
Well, the good news is there is a way to drag and drop now thru iTunes...the bad news is, it is only thru iOS4, and the Touch 1G isn't officially supported.

I think there is a jailbreak mod for it being worked on.

If you want to use another app-I believe Goodreader again supports USB transfers: http://appmodo.com/24834/goodreader-...nd-ipad-users/
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote