View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
ipod touch gen one book download questions

I bought a "first gen" ipod touch with "no wi-fi." Got it dirt cheap on ebay just to introduce myself to ipod touch. (I've had "classic" ipods since day one)

After I loaded up with music it popped into my mind that an iPod touch could serve as an ebook reader. I've been reading on my iMac and MBP desktop (various formats) and I thought it might be interesting to try the iPod.

But now I learn that I can't because it has no wi-fi??????

Geez... I have all these ebooks on my Mac, is there no way to download a book thru iTunes/USB????? If you have a reader app on the ipod you can't just drop a book (in correct format) into the itunes library?

These are public domain books with no locks....
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote