View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I recall early on in the K1 days, there was a question like this and the answer was that you'd just get two copies when you turned your Kindle on. Thre was quite a bit of griping from the Kindle owners in places like Montana, where Whispernet does not reach. I do believe that there was a fix on one of the firmware updates that made it so that the book doesn't download if it's already there.

Another fix (not helpful in this exact situation) is to buy books and send them to your computer, rather than the Kindle, at which point it is not marked "pending" and you wouldn't have to worry about it.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote