Thread: Accessories The Scream Screensaver
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
galavanter
Zealot
galavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-books

Device: jetBook, iPod Touch, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
LOL Not so sure I want to see that first thing in the morning when I turn my Kindle on! But it is cool !
I can't argue with you there Ms. Sometimes the best art makes us uncomfortable because of the pain of the truth it evokes.

I've ditched The Scream for another reason. I was on the road a couple days after purchasing my Kindle and took it into a restaurant. 5 miles later I realized I had left it there. A panic call to goog411 got me connected to the restaurant fast and they had it. Whew.

I looked for a "bookplate" I have seen mentioned but couldn't find it. I believe some have entered their personal info for display in them.

So I took a Sharpie (after a pen came out too light and thin) and printed my contact info on a piece of white paper. I then took a shot of it with my digital camera and it came out pretty nifty. This is now my permanent screensaver.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2782.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	25665  

Last edited by galavanter; 04-01-2009 at 07:40 AM.
galavanter is offline   Reply With Quote