View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 06:37 PM   #45
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadite66
hmm :<
after asking 2 times about a custom iliad case to thepouch.co.uk stating the dimensions i've received no answer but just now i checked the American .com site and low and behold they have a page advertising a case (coincidence?)
http://www.thepouch.com/iliad.html
guess i'll email the .com site and ask them if the uk firm is still in business i don't fancy the extra costs transporting from the usa
Interesting. Is this just a simple protective sleeve or something more? I really couldn't tell for sure from their web page.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote