View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:54 AM   #63
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by User75 View Post
But unfortunately the background colour will be associated with the text rather than the box containing it. Try it and you can see it.
Are you meaning in the editing window in Jutoh itself? In some respects this is only partially WYSIWYG, and in the display there the background only appears to underly the text, not (for instance) if you have an indent at the start or if the text doesn't extend to the margin in the bottom line.

But when you generate the epub, the background then shows as a full rectangular block, margin to margin on all lines, as in your sample. Is that not what you get?

Quote:
I heard that I can alternatively add html code with a div to my content, marked with the "HTML" style, but I do not know how
You can modifythe style by going into the Edit Style dialog, highlight the style, but then instead of clicking on Edit, click on Properties. There, you have the option to "Use Custom CSS". Your alternative code goes in there, and if you click the checl-box this code will be used for the style in your generated epub.

Quote:
When I start a new text line, a blank line is automatically generated. How can I delete this blank line?
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you give a quick run-down of the steps you're using?

Last edited by MacEachaidh; 09-14-2013 at 05:57 AM.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote