View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #391
grant.ben08
grant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirainblack View Post
grant.ben08 the screensaver has to be png format, and depending on your device one of two different sizes, for the touch it's 600x800 and for the paperwhite it's 758x102 this is explained in the Opening Post. You would have seen it if you'd read the instructions.
Thank you for the help and also for the attitude. Probably could have done without it though. I assumed that once I read down to the part that said I was done, I was done, so please excuse me.

To change the book cover to a .png should I just change it in Calibre? I don't see where I can access the covers by opening the Kindle through Windows Explorer.

Last edited by grant.ben08; 01-31-2013 at 11:30 AM.
grant.ben08 is offline   Reply With Quote