Thread: eBooks I Want
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #15
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
Geez! It was a JOKE! Sorry if I offended. (do I get negative karma for that?)

Also - upon other advice above, I have researched better what is public vs. copyrighted. I have actually purchased a few of the ones on my list. I was also able to find a lot of "classics" on Munseys. Not all of them are beautiful nor carefully/specifically formatted for LRF, but there are a lot of "adequate" ones - at least for the time being. I will update my list soon.

In the meantime, my most urgent need is for the Ayn Rand books. I expect I will have to pay for them, but I can't seem to find them in any sort of eBook format anywhere.
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote