Thread: eBooks I Want
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
If you look at our upload section then you will find several of the Nietzsches. And I expect to convert the rest before long.
I've done a number of Balzacs, though not the two you mention. I will put them on my very long to-do list. We have some Epictetus. I've done some. so has RWood in his 'Harvard Classics'.
I believe that RWood has already uploaded 'The Prince' in one of the Harvard Classics. He has also uploaded Augustine's 'City of God'.
Someone has already uploaded Russell's 'Problems of Philosophy.'
The Proust: only the original Scott-Moncrieff translation is available. I've done the first two. The whole thing is available in single books from Feedbooks. The files originate from PG and PG Australia. So you could compile them into one volume. I prefer single volumes because the pages turn faster.
Becket, Huxley and Waugh are still in copyright, I believe. So is Ayn Rand, who didn't die until 1982.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote