View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Unreal. I had to go into Miscellaneous settings and enable "Show Preview with publisher formatting Button on top bar".

This is fabulous. There's one book that just would not display footnote links properly. Now it does with the publisher default. Woo Hoo!!! Now I don't have to use another app for this option.

Edit: I just saw your post Jack. Thanks though. I'm running the paid version. I thought it was not included in this version while troubleshooting. Sent an email to developer. Will need to let him/her know I figured it out. Duh.

Last edited by SCION; 05-29-2011 at 09:22 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote