View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I have NOT disabled vertical scrolling. Should I?

I'm using CM7.0.3 installed on eMMC. Moon+ Reader is installed on SD card as that seems to make some apps more stable. Data of course is stored on SD which is an 8gb class 10 card.
My suggestion was based on me not experiencing that problem. If it doesn't apply, I guess just disregard it. If you're saying that it didn't fluctuate prior to the update O.K. Sometimes it's difficult to know where people are at in their familiarity with an app. Wasn't trying to talk down to you or insult you. Just trying to help.

Also, the dictionary works for me with no WiFi. Perhaps you were trying the Wiki as mentioned by =X=?

I have Moon+ installed internally.

Last edited by SCION; 05-29-2011 at 11:53 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote