View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #25374
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Neither one of us are big fans of this notion but I understand why it is important. He doesn't. The good news is he will not remember any of this.

Off to home.
Eventually, neither will you. I know when our girls went collicky, we had many sleepless nights, but I can't remember much about them, other than the fact my user name was created during them (sang "Rock-a-bye Your Bear" so many times I almost lost my voice). Same with the nights spent trying to break them of the same problem you have with your son. I know they happened, and I know I felt bad about it but I don't remember many details at all. Keep the good memories.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote