View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #352
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdos View Post
i have 'kindle font hack' installed on the k4NT. both kindle and librerator were set to use 'Droid sans fallback'. I've tried using other Chinese fonts in librerator, i.e. MSYH, wenquanyi micro, to no avail.
Check again, if those pictures are accurate, your looking at an incomplete font in librerator.

Specifically, check Librerator's font selections in the Librerator configuration. Those will over-ride anything else you set, anywhere.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote