View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 02:40 AM   #42
KStock
KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.KStock figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Mini and Forma, Kindle Paperwhite, Yiben P47L
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobobo1618 View Post
For my Mini, you just pull off the back cover (takes a bit of force but be careful) then unscrew the 6 screws behind that. Same deal with the second layer.
And yeah, the Mini I bought came with a standard Sandisk 4GB Class 4 SDHC.
I opened my Mini last night, and I also found a Sandisk 4GB Class 4 SDHC. I plugged it into my laptop and examined the partitions:

- 10 MB unused space
- 256 MB boot partition (ext3)
- 256 MB recovery partition (ext3)
- 1.3 GB data partition (Fat32)
- 1.8 GB unused space

Using the Partition Wizard, I extended the data partition to cover the 1.8 GB (total 3.1 GB) unused space and then put everything back together. 140% extra storage space at no cost.

BTW, I did take a backup of the card before enlarging the partition, but everything went well.
KStock is offline   Reply With Quote