View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 08:48 AM   #11
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbie View Post
I should have clarified that I was refering to the UK where we already have charity shops on the high street that generate a lot of money by recycling good books. I would not be persuaded to buy an ebook reader until the cost becomes more competitive. With ebooks there is no distribution cost and nocost for raw material in my view the price at the moment is a complete rip off.
Why are you on an ebooks forum then?
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote